ACMOC
Login
ACMOC
(x`Free) 1951 212 Grader - 9T 2775

(x`Free) 1951 212 Grader - 9T 2775

Showing 1 to 10 of 17 results
1
brian
Topic Author
Offline
Send a private message to brian
Posts: 5
Thank you received: 0
Hi all, 

I recently acquired a ranch in Sonoma county that has a non-running 1951 model 212 motor  [attachment=68248]IMG_0802.JPG[/attachment]grader. The serial is 9T 2775. The sellers said it ran ~10 years ago when they parked it but I don't know why it was parked nor anything else. It does have the blade but it's detached and lying on the ground.

It might be scrap, it might be parts, but I'd prefer for another enthusiast to take it away free of charge. Located near Lake Sonoma. 

I do have a 1961 955H Traxcavator and if you had any parts for that you felt like donating as a thank you, I wouldn't say no! 

You can text me at area code four one five, 568 8927.
Attachment
Attachment
Attachment
Attachment
Attachment
Attachment
Attachment
Attachment
Attachment
Please log in or create an account to join the conversation.
Mon, Jun 27, 2022 4:51 AM
Rome K/G
Offline
Send a private message to Rome K/G
Posts: 6,092
Thank you received: 0
Wasn't someone on here looking for a wheel hub?
Please log in or create an account to join the conversation.
Mon, Jun 27, 2022 5:02 AM
Fat Dan
Offline
Send a private message to Fat Dan
Posts: 741
Thank you received: 2
Reply to Rome K/G:
Wasn't someone on here looking for a wheel hub?
Still around? I have a friend who is.looking.to save a sm grader 😃 out in Talkeetna AK. This may be have potential
Please log in or create an account to join the conversation.
Sun, Jul 10, 2022 4:07 AM
brian
Topic Author
Offline
Send a private message to brian
Posts: 5
Thank you received: 0
Reply to Fat Dan:
Still around? I have a friend who is.looking.to save a sm grader 😃 out in Talkeetna AK. This may be have potential
Sure is, I'm headed up to the place this weekend if your friend wants pics or info. Have him text or call me at the above number.
Please log in or create an account to join the conversation.
Wed, Jul 13, 2022 12:00 PM
Offrd3717
Offline
Member
Send a private message to Offrd3717
Posts: 66
Thank you received: 2
Reply to brian:
Sure is, I'm headed up to the place this weekend if your friend wants pics or info. Have him text or call me at the above number.
Still available ??
Please log in or create an account to join the conversation.
Sun, Jul 31, 2022 8:20 AM
brian
Topic Author
Offline
Send a private message to brian
Posts: 5
Thank you received: 0
Reply to Offrd3717:
Still available ??
It is available. I am going to scrap it soon if nobody wants it. My number is above!
Please log in or create an account to join the conversation.
Sun, Jul 31, 2022 10:33 AM
Fat Dan
Offline
Send a private message to Fat Dan
Posts: 741
Thank you received: 2
Sorry I've been MIA. I had to go in for several major spinal surgeries. I've been so loopy I couldn't keep up with conversations even with myself so I have tried to keep my mouth shut. I'm doing much better and recovery has started off way slower than I would like.🤕 I'm under strict doctor's orders "Don't Fall"
It has been almost two months since I've even touched my 8T😢 something to look forward to. 😁
Anyway I would not be able to come get the 212 9T until late fall. 🥺,
Not all is lost let me make a phone call or two to see if I can have it stored until I can get better.
Thanks😁
Please log in or create an account to join the conversation.
Mon, Aug 1, 2022 12:03 AM
Rome K/G
Offline
Send a private message to Rome K/G
Posts: 6,092
Thank you received: 0
Reply to Fat Dan:
Sorry I've been MIA. I had to go in for several major spinal surgeries. I've been so loopy I couldn't keep up with conversations even with myself so I have tried to keep my mouth shut. I'm doing much better and recovery has started off way slower than I would like.🤕 I'm under strict doctor's orders "Don't Fall"
It has been almost two months since I've even touched my 8T😢 something to look forward to. 😁
Anyway I would not be able to come get the 212 9T until late fall. 🥺,
Not all is lost let me make a phone call or two to see if I can have it stored until I can get better.
Thanks😁
Glad to hear your back Dan, rest and heal up good, hope things get better now. Gary
Please log in or create an account to join the conversation.
Mon, Aug 1, 2022 4:00 AM
D4Jim
Offline
Member
Send a private message to D4Jim
Location: NW Kansas
Posts: 1,376
Thank you received: 17
Reply to Rome K/G:
Glad to hear your back Dan, rest and heal up good, hope things get better now. Gary
Wow FD. Minor spinal surgery sounds like an oxymoron. Spines and surgery are not something to easily be messed with.

Cats Forever

Please log in or create an account to join the conversation.
Mon, Aug 1, 2022 11:29 AM
Fat Dan
Offline
Send a private message to Fat Dan
Posts: 741
Thank you received: 2
Reply to Fat Dan:
Still around? I have a friend who is.looking.to save a sm grader 😃 out in Talkeetna AK. This may be have potential
I notified friend and am slowly researching on storing it till I get stronger and can make the trip.
If someone wants it ... so be it don't hold it for me.
Please log in or create an account to join the conversation.
Wed, Aug 3, 2022 2:46 AM
Fat Dan
Offline
Send a private message to Fat Dan
Posts: 741
Thank you received: 2
Reply to D4Jim:
Wow FD. Minor spinal surgery sounds like an oxymoron. Spines and surgery are not something to easily be messed with.
[quote="D4Jim post=239656 userid=634"]Wow FD. Minor spinal surgery sounds like an oxymoron. Spines and surgery are not something to easily be messed with.
 
Boy howdy that is a true statement.. Thanks for your kind words ..
.Offrd3717 You need this 9T and it needs a new Cat box 😆 to call home. I think you're its best hope at this point.. It will make a great addition to any collection.
 [/quote]
Please log in or create an account to join the conversation.
Wed, Aug 3, 2022 2:59 AM
Showing 1 to 10 of 17 results
1
YouTube Video Placeholder

Follow Us on Social Media

Our channel highlights machines from the earliest Holt and Best track-type tractors, equipment from the start of Caterpillar in 1925, up to units built in the mid-1960s.

Upcoming Events

View Calendar
ACMOC

Antique Caterpillar
Machinery Owners Club

1115 Madison St NE # 1117
Salem, OR 97301

[email protected]

Terms & Privacy
Website developed by AdCo

Testimonials

"I also joined a year ago. had been on here a couple of times as a non-member and found the info very helpful so I got a one year subscription (not very expensive at all) to try it out. I really like all the resources on here so I just got a three year. I think its a very small price for what you can get out of this site."
-Jason N

Join Today!